ESAPIENS SOLUTIONS - ESS
- The core of the ESS team is integrated by former members of the IDBx team with demonstrated experience and satisfactory performance in the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
- ESS manages all the aspects of the course development process including coordination and administration of all external vendors and providers. As a result, the client team does not have to worry about administrative arrangements, contracts, payments, and quality control for products and services provided by multiple vendors, freeing up time of the client team to focus on its core priorities.
- ESS implements good practices in e-learning courses focused on the audience, like the Quality Matters Rubric, with the objective to ensure alignment among learning objectives, learning activities, assessments, content, and technologies. Another quality criterion is the focus on accessibility for learning resources. We can also implement specific guides or criteria in the client’s organization such as the gender and diversity guide, corporate branding, and other reference guides.
- ESS implements an agile process for developing online courses to speed up their delivery. Our objective is to provide timely, tailored, and innovative solutions to our client’s needs.
- ESS designs and develops e-learning courses based on the best practices of instructional design to promote participant engagement and a sound cost-benefit analysis in the selection of learning methodologies, resources, pathways, content, and educational technology.
- We design, develop, and deliver e-learning courses in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Our consulting services, online courses, and learning resources facilitate the interaction among development practitioners, the exchange of lessons learned and best practices, as well as the creation and expansion of networks and communities of practice.
Our Core Team
We combine our expertise with partners and providers around the world to offer all the solutions our clients need at every step of the way.
Our expertise: Knowledge Management, Project Management, Instructional Design, Multimedia Production, EdTech & other Digital Technologies, Data Analytics, Communication, Change Management, and Impact Evaluation.